Self Rechargeable EV

Hi everyone! I have a concept on how to make EV recharge itself. I need HELP on what to do with this concept, like making it a success. I have never tried this method but it include components that are in use as we speak. PLease Help!!

This idea were it to come to fruition is would be a first as nobody has come up with one yet that self charges. Describe your plans if you are willing.

Hello LuvMyTJ
I have mad research on how and why EV we’re created and why were they killed. I researched also alternatives ways of (conversion technology)creating electricity. My idea is based on components that are in use so its not an invention unless I build my own EV from scratch. Or get involved with one company that have an EV and improve it to make it an invention…

Am in South Africa and I have the resources to do this. Lack of internet access and other.
I can’t describe it. Am 98 percent sure it will work.

Basic thermodynamics says you can’t self-recharge an EV. There are always more losses than gains in the system and that’s why perpetual motion doesn’t work either.

I don’t want to discourage legitimate research but you shouldn’t waste time and money doing things that are blatantly impossible. Lack of knowledge that certain things won’t work leads many experimenters to waste time repeating others failures.

Good luck though. Unless you tell us what you’re planning you’ll never know if someone here has the information you need to help or to discount your theory.

Like the others have said, perpetual motion on this planet is improbable.
Recharging on the the go presents complex issues by themselves; then there is the seperate matter of geneating sufficient energy to propel a vehicle at the desired speed.
What is likely to propel electric vehicles over long distances and reduce the price of vehicles is induction motors and power grids imbedded in thuroughfairs, with small battery packs for destinations away from the grid. This is being studied at Cemson and NC State Universities; and already emplimented on a limited scale for buses in South Koria and Longshore trucks in Los Angles Ca.
This method would allow recharging on the go and at traffic lights. As the grid is modernized in the U.S., the efficiency gains and benfits of underground transmition lines and the establishment of propultion grids will revolutionize transportation.[QUOTE=Oz Man;13108]Hello LuvMyTJ
I have mad research on how and why EV we’re created and why were they killed. I researched also alternatives ways of (conversion technology)creating electricity. My idea is based on components that are in use so its not an invention unless I build my own EV from scratch. Or get involved with one company that have an EV and improve it to make it an invention…

Am in South Africa and I have the resources to do this. Lack of internet access and other.
I can’t describe it. Am 98 percent sure it will work.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=LuvMyTJ;13106]This idea were it to come to fruition is would be a first as nobody has come up with one yet that self charges. Describe your plans if you are willing.[/QUOTE]
The VMC Everest is a self-recharging highway-speed pickup truck. 100 miles plus sunshine. There is also more technology that “resonates” and produces incremental power. Don’t bother shopping against it. VMC is the only highway speed electric truck in the country. Vision Motor Cars

Laser Beam Technology Chile, is working and developing high technology autonomy, such as the Chevy VOLT has.

Also is developing a system of electric generation that does not use batteries.

To continue, this would change the market, and cooperation could amass electric cars.

As you know the prices are high due to the price of the batteries LiFeP04.

Contact the inventor and researcher Mr. Guillermo Iturriaga giturriaga1 arroba hotmail dot com

If you have a working prototype, send your video demo to info@visionmotorcars.com and then we’ll set up a meeting. VMCI is the only EV manufacturer with an open door policy for charge-as-you-drive technology.

If you want to see your technology in production, check out our vendor policy at Vision Motor Cars

Well I think its a good thing if the electric vehicles charge themselves… because there are many people who really need this feature who want to travel more then 100 km and if they self charging EV then they don’t need to spend money on fuel.

put an electric generator in EV.

We supply DC/DC converter and AC/DC converter. My skype: chenglipower

Hi Brooksagnew

Can you give us an idea of the type of EV projects you have been involved with in the past? Any new technology/new ideas would be very welcome to the forum.

Regards,

Mark

Hello LuvMyTJ

I’m interested in helping with your solution