Saturn From SC2 to a EV 120 Volts DC

[QUOTE=new dawn;59]Here are some of the major components I have purchased so far. if you are interested in model # let me know.

#1 K&W Battery Charger #2 BC 20 Programing Resistorsto go with the
charger #3 CURTIS On Road Controller #4 CURTIS 12 Volt DC to DC Converter #5 The Motor[/QUOTE]

What motor did you get and from where?

[QUOTE=autoalley;11990]What motor did you get and from where?[/QUOTE]

I bought the motor from a seller on ebay, it was used and grouped with some other items, it is a series wound motor from Advanced D.C. Motors Inc. at 6268East Molloy Road, East Syracuse, New York 13057 The 9 inch model with shafts on both sides

[QUOTE=new dawn;11998]I bought the motor from a seller on ebay, it was used and grouped with some other items, it is a series wound motor from Advanced D.C. Motors Inc. at 6268East Molloy Road, East Syracuse, New York 13057 The 9 inch model with shafts on both sides[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much I am trying to get the right motor this time I have gotten the wrong one and do not want to do that again.

Anyone with help I can use it.

How is everything going? can you post some pictures to keep us updated.

[QUOTE=SolarJoe;12975]How is everything going? can you post some pictures to keep us updated.[/QUOTE]
I have stopped for now, I need money to go there is no way to build a EV car For cheep I tried. I also can not good info on what motor to use. any one want to help???

Good Luck Dawn! keep us posted on your adventures.

That looks great already but I would like to add some of my insights if you do not mind. The batteries that you put can support larger loads. You might as well consider making your trunk more spacious in case you shop for groceries, equipment or any other materials that you would like to fill in.