RTEV Ruff & Tuff owners unite!

Thanks I’ll try that!

batteries all show 13 V.

Can I get the 2009 manual to the charger and cart if you have. I would really appreciate it bc my son has one and we are having charging issues

Sorry i only have GEM manuals

Did you find a solution I have the same problem. Thanks

I have 2. R&t s 2009s and i would be willing to sale some of the parts off. One as it has been converted to a goldwing. Get back with me and we can talk
]()

Are these 4wd models?
Where are they located?

Can you elaborate some on disengaging the 4 wheel drive. I believe I have lost power to the 4wd switch actually button. Can’t determine which wire is incoming power.
The transfer case is oil filled, not sure what cover you are referring too. All replies appreciated.
Thanks
H

RTGear is the name of the company that bought out the parts to the Ruff &Tuff carts. But be careful the parts are the same stock that has caused the Original Ruff &Tuff to go bankrupt,i.e. Ignition switch , $117 .oo. , throttle positiion sensor , 0-5vt , ? Can’t remember but I think it was ,3 times what the ezgo version was. The brake light switched ,
The 4wd switches are just industrial magnetic pullin switches , like used for heavy industrial motors , on and off with lights, rats ate the wiring in mine ,finallly got the wiring straightened out ,lots of back feeding and cross feeding power to different switches with the ruff and Tuff , especially the key switch. Where there is 48vt coming in along with12vt accessories, that are housed in plastic , done make the mistKe of forgetting the key on. The 48 vt will Melt and short out against th

I just got a 2008 RTEV and seen you had the user manual and wiring diagrams and was hoping you would share them with me. I’m currently trying to get mine running.

Is this forum still active? I just got one if the 2wd 2008 camo lsv carts and I think I got ripped off. I thought it was an ezgo but I’m quickly learning that its not compatible with anything.

I’m here. Acquired a few for junk price.
If you can service it yourself, they are great much nicer than Bad Boy.
How bad is it?
One of mine has series motor. Needs caliper and controller.
Another, as yet unseen claims to have sepex motor. Needs controller.
First one I got for free, works fine. Bad driveshaft for 4wd. Even 2wd is better than BBB.
I’m in Mn.

Hi there just got an 09 4x4 from a local farmer needs batteries and mice got into the wiring in the dash. Anyone willing to snap a few photos of the wiring behind the harness and send them to me? I only have 3-4 wires left that I don’t know where they go.

I have had good success ordering Ruff&Tuff golf cart accessories from www.GolfCartTireSupply.com – they don’t have all of their parts listed, but do have lots more when you order over the phone. Some EZGO parts are interchangeable for these vehicles as well (much cheaper, as some have said).

Hope that helps.

John