Panasonic Ev 95 help

I want to use the panasonic ev 95 nimh batterries , and it seems like a lot of people use them but I can not find a place to buy them, I searched but still nothing, any help would be appreciated thanks.

You can’t buy the panasonic NiMH batteries in that size they are not allowed to sell them in the US. However if you really want large format NiMH batteries they are available but expensive. The last time I bought them they were $180 each for the 1.2v 100AH cells. You are better off going with LiFePo4 they are cheaper, more powerful and weigh less. If you really want them PM me and I can help you out
Dave Kois
Powered by DC LLC

Why arent they allowed to sell them in the us? I want to run a lrge motre but I want good distance and freeway speeds and I had just read a little on the panasonics, but if the lifepo4 are all around better ill need to look into that I guess.

Chevron bought the pattent rights to Large format NiMH batteries from GM and wont allow them to be produced. Only one manufactuer has a deal in place to allow them to produce them. Unless you know where to look you will never find them. LiFePO4 is better in every aspect in my opinion you should definatly look into it. If you need any help let me know

Dave Kois