New Sterring wheel :)

Here is the new sterring wheel and the Billet adpater…super easy install!!!

the new wheel is just a bit bigger but not enuff to notice :cool2::cool2:

Here is the billet adpater …nice and clean :high5::high5:

Thanks for that Nosgsxr. Seems like you have a busy workshop going on there!

shoot i have so much going on some days i dont even know where to start…LOL but the GEM car has taken the lead as of right now…waiting on the over head console for the radio system and then gonna put led lights in it and do an headlight up grade with the HID’S…then i dont know what to do …LOL

Do you sleep Nosgsxr? :slight_smile: Lol

Perhaps you could keep us up to date with your future projects as well?

Regards,

Mark

you know i will… i wouldnt be where im at if it wasnt for this board…i have learned alot about the GEM cars from here…lots of great peeps on here and very helpful…THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED WITH MY LIL CAR…:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Awesome the wheel looks great on the car! you should throw up a video of you driving it around and some pics of the car :slight_smile:

Is the wheel adapter made by you or an over the counter item? I will be interested to see how you go about adding HID headlights. I would like to do this but have not had the time to figure out how to go about it.

[QUOTE=FEUS;15254]Awesome the wheel looks great on the car! you should throw up a video of you driving it around and some pics of the car :)[/QUOTE]

i will get a video of the car and if you will look at the post thet says “New Wheels” there are a few pics of the car …i will get some more pics and a video and will show top speed some time this week…

[QUOTE=LuvMyTJ;15260]Is the wheel adapter made by you or an over the counter item? I will be interested to see how you go about adding HID headlights. I would like to do this but have not had the time to figure out how to go about it.[/QUOTE]

the adapter i used was bought on Ebay…it was 41.00 shipped to the door…dont know how they could do it that cheep but they did…it is a very nice unit…im going to look into the hid swap sometime next week…i will sure let you know how it goes…

Did you buy a GEM specific adapter or was it for another vehicle but still fits? Brand/model number?

here is the box that the adpater came in …it was from ebay and like i said it was 41.00 shipped to my door…i think the GEM car use a 40 spline unit…

well looks like i wont be getting the video this week…RAIN here but at least i will be getting all new batteries friday…i found them for a great price and they will have a 2 year free replacement no questions asked…they are 140Ah size 31…they are made by delco…this should ba alot better than the 2009 batteries that i have in them now…the other night i pushed the car to the point of one red bar …the only problem with that was it was at 1/2 on the lcd them all of a sudden it went to one red and started flashing …lucky i was only about a 1/2 mile from the house so i just held it to the floor and made it home…

well got the new batteies in last night and took her for a spin…went about 7 miles and have only used 2 bars…im not even sure if the batteies were fully charged …then it started to pour rain and had to park her…let me tell ya …putting the batteries in are a pain in the A$$…took me about 1.5 hours to get it done…