New batteries-constant beeping

Ok, i have new batteries… trojun t1275… just installed sat night… NOW, i went home to switch to my GEM E2 and NOTHING… it wont move, but when the brake isnt enguaged, there is a constant beep…

any thoughts…

thanks

content removed…

[QUOTE=gtmo-gem;14627]For the constant beeping, I’ve seen this symptom on mine when I get the e-brake electrical switch (under seat, front center-ish) wet while washing the batteries. The switch dries out naturally ~eventually~ and the beeping stops, but now, before I wash the batteries, I aways cover that e-brake switch with a plastic baggie. Another solution that worked to stop the beeping was to liberally spray that switch with a water-excluder, e.g. WD40. For the no-go, my only suggestion/guess is that it’s related to the e-brake switch; ensure the 2 wires wires to the e-brake switch are correctly connected and that the e-brake switch itself is actually correctly functioning. Let us know what your actual solutions turn out to be.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info… TWO people who both sale/rebuild controllers tell me I have a bad one… I will try this before speding $550… IT wont move eihter??

ok… i had the controller rebuilt again… -43 is gone, (thing still doesnt click like it did) and now that i have the new controller in i have -16… says HIGH voltage and to run the lights… have tried that…

thanks

[quote=jrejr2345;15994]ok… i had the controller rebuilt again… -43 is gone, (thing still doesnt click like it did) and now that i have the new controller in i have -16… says HIGH voltage and to run the lights… have tried that…

thanks[/quote]

WOW… got a handheld LX device to get ride of -16… was programmed at 48 and not 72… runs for about 10 feet and kicks off… -41 NOW… heat issue… temp opf controller is NOT warm let alone hot… so now they tell me internal failure… so having to ship out again…