My new toy, thanks Ernie!

We may find out now.

My plan is to take it to the max that the factory controller can do and then try one of Daveā€™s aftermarket controllers.

Ernie, itā€™s great and my kids love the attention. Parked it next to a Rolls Royce yesterday at the local market (you know which one) and everyone ignored the Rolls! They nick named it stormy as it looks like a storm trooper.

1 Like

Sorry, that name is taken. :slight_smile: @grantwest

Has anybody got their titles yet?

No, i emailed her and they said they were in the mail.

No paperwork yet here either.

Are these second or third GEMs for you guys?? LOL.

Iā€™m a one GEM man. My wife would kill me if I brought home another one.

Good Luck on getting them done up. I canā€™t imagine they will be stock for very long.

Holy cow, 100 milesā€¦ I usually just use mine to get groceries

me too. But the grocery store is 50 miles away :rofl:

1 Like

papers came yesterday

Itā€™s my second but will be selling my old one in the spring. Only drive a car here two or three days a week so that .03 cents a mile is saving me $$ :). Lucky almost everything is within a two-mile radius.

Itā€™s here. doesnā€™t run so you know what Iā€™m doing this weekend. did you guys get a charge cord? I didnā€™t and need one if someone has one. 2016+

No charge cord with mine. Are they different than a standard extension cord? That is what I just used to charge mine.
Got the title but no paperwork, Bill of sale, etc.

I have oneā€¦ But use a regular charging cord. Double gfis weā€™re causing me issues. Can throw it in with the motor if Iā€™m still sending

That 6.5kw would be nice for testing on my hillsā€¦ wink wink

I have used a regular extension cord with no issues. I sent the title to Montana they didnā€™t ask for anything else.

You guys might be needing one of these pretty soon!

Sold my Gem today. Turned out great but I just didnā€™t need doors here. Ok @Erniea15 find me another E4 please! Really want to do a nice custom for myself.

1 Like

Iā€™m always lookingā€¦ good way to kill time on planes and when i canā€™t sleep :slight_smile: