Lotus EV Engine Sound Simulator

Hello,
I am trying to find a commercial engine sound simulator. Does anyone in this group have a link to a commercial product? I want an engine sound system that tracks throttle position, vehicle speed, engine RPM, etc… Of course, this is for an EV. I can build the acoustic part of the system. I just need help with the electronic/digital engine noise simulation. I have only been able to find a few systems online. But, I can find no phone numbers, etc… These systems seem more like vaporware at this point. :loco:
Any help?
Thanks,
Gene

Have you had any luck?
I’m looking for the same thing - kind of.

I’m thinking about converting a cruiser motorbike and I really want to be able to give it a “Steam Engine” or “Galloping Horse” sound.

Came across this thread in another forum.
Doesn’t really give what your after but has some ideas if you want to start hacking.

Hi guys, I’m new so don’t shout at me. I think I have what you are looking for. It’s a chip that will plug in to any electric car dash, play any sound you like and works from car speed not engine revs. Lotus tried to nick the idea but I’ve got USA patent, plus their idea of locating speakers was crap. If anybody would like more information please contact me. Haven’t worked out prices yet but it won’t be hideously expensive

Sound stimulator used for a creating sound concurrently to film & for another audio source has not been intuitive as long as you do use digital equipment. I think you will be contact lotus company dealer.
[B]Atvs for sale[/B]

[QUOTE=Micheal73;8758]Sound stimulator used for a creating sound concurrently to film & for another audio source has not been intuitive as long as you do use digital equipment. I think you will be contact lotus company dealer.
[B]Atvs for sale[/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn’t understand a word of that.
I came on the site because I saw someone asking for a chip that would replicate “real car” sound, which I have. As nobody has replied I’ll just assume no-one is interested.
If anyone can translate what this guy just said I’d be grateful.

[QUOTE=kevg;8587]Hi guys, I’m new so don’t shout at me. I think I have what you are looking for. It’s a chip that will plug in to any electric car dash, play any sound you like and works from car speed not engine revs. Lotus tried to nick the idea but I’ve got USA patent, plus their idea of locating speakers was crap. If anybody would like more information please contact me. Haven’t worked out prices yet but it won’t be hideously expensive[/QUOTE]

Hi i like to know if the module came out yet. If so what is the price of the module and what do i do to put it in the car? Very interested plus i have Pre recording of a v8 in Fmod from 600 rpm to 6000 rpm may i have that on there as well. thanks please email me at ottservice@fibreclean.com

If your looking for a V8 sound in your car please contact me as i have an app that has been made for me & will work with many cars. Before I bring the app (iphone ipod ipad) out I need to know the demand is out there and figure out a good price. The app has many sounds and will be able to get updates of new sounds.(Suggestion Wanted) It has a RPM guage that is dead on with your car. please message me at ottservice@fibreclean.com feed back is very important. :peace: MADE IN :canada:

Check this out!!!1 this might be what your looking for

http://bigblockentertainment.yolasite.com/

[quote=climer97007;6636]Hello,
I am trying to find a commercial engine sound simulator. Does anyone in this group have a link to a commercial product? I want an engine sound system that tracks throttle position, vehicle speed, engine RPM, etc… Of course, this is for an EV. I can build the acoustic part of the system. I just need help with the electronic/digital engine noise simulation. I have only been able to find a few systems online. But, I can find no phone numbers, etc… These systems seem more like vaporware at this point. :loco:
Any help?
Thanks,
Gene[/quote]

We’ve just come out with our engine sound simulator for electric Radio-controlled vehicles but are in the process of developing products for full-size EVs. For more information, call Alain Assad at 514-692-6998

Công Ty Quảng Cáo Thắng Lợi - Hotline: 0164 399 5939 - 0938 789 994 - Mr Đăng
Add: 25/13 Thang Long st., ward 4, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam.