List of available transmission adaptors?

I am in the early stage of selecting a donor vehicle… I’m probably looking for a small truck for my first project; probably with a king-cab since I do need to haul around children. I probably will look for something 5 to 10 years old max since I’d like to have the transmission, bearings, and other mechanical items to be in reasonable shape.

I am looking for a list of available motor/transmission adaptor plates so I don’t have to go through the pain of prototyping one with a local machinist. Does anyone have a list? A list of sources?

I would love to know what make/model/year already exist.

Here is one that i know of, they also sell kits if you are interested…

http://www.electroauto.com/catalog/adaptors.shtml

[QUOTE=Lectrol;1250]Here is one that i know of, …
http://www.electroauto.com/catalog/adaptors.shtml[/QUOTE]

thanks, and I also got a list in the material I just got from KTA services. their list in not online, but is n the printed catalog…

I am debating now whether I should concentrate on the easier install to a truck donor, or go for a lightweight sedan/station wagon. I do need capacity for 2-3 kids plus ‘stuff’ for average errands and carpool activity.

automotive vehicle designed primarily for the transportation of goods. A truck is constructed on the general lines of the automobile but uses larger and heavier parts. It may be powered by a gasoline internal-combustion engine or a diesel engine. In some trucks propulsion is supplied through a single front or rear axle, in others through two rear axles, and in still others through both front and rear axles. Many trucks have automatic or semiautomatic transmissions. Smaller trucks are built as a single unit, but larger trucks are frequently combinations of a truck tractor, which contains an engine, transmission, and cab, and a semitrailer, which is a trailer that the tractor hauls. The semitrailer has no forward axle, so that its front end must be supported by a swivel mount, known as the fifth wheel, which is found on the rear of the truck tractor.Freight Brokerage Service