Hi - contemplating the conversion of a IC car

Hello Electric Car Forum,

I am (in Ontario)contemplating the conversion of a IC car, a Lotus seven which I built a few years ago and I am now trying to familiarize myself with the basics. I have touched base with a Kit conversion supplier in BC and whereas I have no problem figuring out what I want with respect to motors, controllers, etc, I am not too sure about batteries. Yes I know you are all going to say: join the club. At this point (after about 10 modest hrs on the internet I am curious about nickel metal hybride products but I can’t find much. Can anyone offer pointers.:slight_smile:

Thanks (I will copy thys question inaother section tomorrow)

Hi Philippe

First of all welcome to the forum.

I have moved your post into the EV conversion section where I think you will get more responses. I would be interested to hear how you get on with your conversion - would you mind setting up a new thread when you start the conversion and keep us up to date with developments?

Regards,

Mark

[quote=EvForum;27882]Hi Philippe

First of all welcome to the forum.

I have moved your post into the EV conversion section where I think you will get more responses. I would be interested to hear how you get on with your conversion - would you mind setting up a new thread when you start the conversion and keep us up to date with developments?

Regards,

Mark[/quote]

Hi Mark,
Yes I will keep sharing my experience as my conversion to electric power advances. I will be glad to share too what I learned about car building when asked.

Philippe