Custom EV Installer Required

I am looking for someone to help me build a Electric TR7 conversion.

I have debated over the past while of either replacing the existing Nissan Turbo motor with a SRDET20 motor or going performance electric. I converted the car way back in the 90s with performance Nissan setup but I want to get into building EV vehicles so I think this one would be a fun start.

Does anyone know of a EV conversion shop in the Coquitlam/ Port Coquitlam or Port Moody area that can help me out? I would prefer to pay a person who does it part time out of their garage, but I am open to any ideas out there.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

che,

A little more info about your exact location would be very helpfull. I have no idea where you’re located in the world. :slight_smile:

Ben in SC

[QUOTE=telnetmanta;4989]che,

A little more info about your exact location would be very helpfull. I have no idea where you’re located in the world. :slight_smile:

Ben in SC[/QUOTE]

hes in british columbia canada , well acoroding to google maps that where he said

Try starting here. http://www.veva.bc.ca/home/ lotsa links to lower mainland EV stuff.

[QUOTE=che;4984]I am looking for someone to help me build a Electric TR7 conversion.

I have debated over the past while of either replacing the existing Nissan Turbo motor with a SRDET20 motor or going performance electric. I converted the car way back in the 90s with performance Nissan setup but I want to get into building EV vehicles so I think this one would be a fun start.

Does anyone know of a EV conversion shop in the Coquitlam/ Port Coquitlam or Port Moody area that can help me out? I would prefer to pay a person who does it part time out of their garage, but I am open to any ideas out there.

Thanks in advance for all the help.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can easily look in internet. Search for a bit for yourself and you will come up with the perfect kit. There are many online stores which offers conversion kits for affordable prices. Sometime the delivery too can be free.

che
Try Canadian Electric Vehicles Ltd. They are also in BC. canev.com or 250-954-2230
Good Luck
tommyt