GEM Insurance recoommendation?

I haven’t seen a recent thread on GEM insurance recommendations. There was one that was quite dated so I thought I would share my experience today in a new thread. I saw that some of you have recommended American Modern. I found their local independent agent who checked rates for the best quote. Minimal coverage liability for a 2005 GEM e4 was only $88 per year with Progressive,. I thought the coverage maximums sounded low so doubling that got me a rate of $106 per year in Tennessee. Policy limits are 100k/50k/25k. Seems like a pretty good rate as I was paying $150/year in FL a decade ago.

1 Like

Hi: I have been using Progressive for a while now, cheap and reliable.

I’m looking to insure my POLARIS GEM 6 in Hawaii. I want to register it to be street legal and having difficulty finding someone to insure it. Wanted to out it on my commercial policy as I want to drive it back and forth between job sites as I am a contractor. Does anyone have any suggestions on a carrier I could try? Mahalo.

We have coverage with USAA but not commercial

SAFCO 500/250/50 in Louisiana $380 yr

l

American Modern in CA ~$340/yr (25k/50k/25k) + various accessories and emergency towing benefits.