GEM E6 Delta Q 2 light error

Ok, so I’ve been reading up on the 2 light error code and am kinda stuck on where to go from here. I have checked every battery and they are all within .03 of eachother and all over 8 volts. I’m starting to think it could be a problem with the charger itself (I know the Deltas are oh so reliable). From what I can tell, and I sat there watching the charger for about 15 minutes to see just what it was doing, it seems to be failing and throwing the code at the top end of the charge. It does not fail right away. It cycles through and It actually gets to the blinking green led for a few minutes before it does to red. I’ve ran the batteries down to see if it would charge up and from what I’m seeing it is. Ran about 12 miles with it and it shows it to be charging now for over an hour. Just trying to see if anyone else has run into something similar and if there are any ideas out there. Thanks I’m advance

Another member on the Fourm reported a similar error with his delta Q. In his 1st post he reports that “all battery’s are perfect”

Members then gave advice how to figure out and chase down his delta Q error.

Turns out one of his 6 battery’s is Junk and that’s what was causing the delta q error. He put each battery under a load to find out the bad battery.

I say b4 you go any further you test each battery to make sure each one is with in spec. It may be just a bad battery dragging the pack down below the delta Q’s start voltage

Hi, we had the same problem. Couldn’t figure it out and replaced the batteries and the charger although the batteries were good. Changing both resolved the issue but we have this problem again on another vehicle. Can I ask you if you solved the issue and what it was? Thank you.