Gem cable

Do you have any of the cables/ switches available?

What are you looking for?

The cable setup for the Gem throttle conversion

I have all the parts. Still in the testing stage.
You don’t really need a cable if you do it yourself.
The Saturn throttle seems to work as-is. Needing only to add a switch.
Depending on your ability and needs, I can supply what you need.
For example, you may only need to add the switch if your pot is still good.
I should make this public to help others.
Dave

Oh ok. I have the switch, I thought the cable was needed to adapt it over. Saw your other post with the soldering you did on the inside of the house. My pot traces were fried and I have some golf cart microswitches already

The pot part is wired correctly. Just plug it in.
Then wire a switch connected to the two switch wires.
Switch turns off at idle. On throughout stroke.

Just a tip. When you bolt the new pedal onto the new box, put the bolts in with the bolt head towards the drivers side and nuts on the passenger side. I did it the other way and after putting it all together, I found out the bolts were rubbing on the frame and the pedal didn’t move freely. Also a big thank you to Dave for the help. Mine’s working great, now on to some more mechanical work.

I agree, that’s why I made a harness. Too much work to market, so I think I’ll just sell the solid state switches and brackets.
Is your replacement throttle working?

Yes everything seems to be working well but I’ve only put about 10 miles on it, other problems keep popping up. I’ve got a feeling I’m going to end up with a completely new car by the time I’m done.

Here’s some pictures of the install.

Do you have any idea what this box is? I’m thinking it may be some kind of fast charger but not sure.It’s under the hood above the left wheel and it’s an 2008

I got mine to work but didn’t take pictures. Used a NC mechanical microswitch mounted to a 5 panel golf cart mirror bracket cut to fit. Takes off nice and smooth. Thank you for all the work you’ve done on this inwo