2006 Gem car gas pedal

Does anyone know where I can buy a gas pedal assembly for my 2006 Gem car long body?

If they are similar for my 2002, I ordered directly from Linemaster and was pretty pleased. It was way cheaper than where I found elsewhere. It requires re-wiring the end to use the correct plug on the cart. You can pull the part number from this website or directly off the pedal.

Thanks! Its a 2008 4 seater car. I’ve had to clean the contactors on the inside to get it going. Just ordered a new motor so I’m looking for part sources incase I have more problems. I’m glad I found this site…

I think the TIG welding pedals (Linemaster) went away after 2004.

I’m not really familiar with the 2006-2008. Maybe Dave (@Inwo), Rodney (@Old_Houseboater) or Mike (@LithiumGods) can point you in the right direction for a new throttle pedal.

Dave Bissen has a work around. ( INWO@aol.com)

@trip has my test parts.
He may be able to help.
Else a Saturn throttle will work by adding an external switch. Not as hard as it sounds.
Search Saturn throttle for pictures.

Trip here. If you end you needing a throttle pedal I can get one set up for you.

1 Like

Thanks. That’s interesting that the assembly is the same… I’ll let you know if I need one set up. What would it cost for the set up.

150 plus shipping. Would take a couple of days to get the parts together. If you want it ready to b up it bbn in with the gem car pedal would be a bit more and I would need you to ship your old unit to me

2 Likes

What does the external switch do. I bought a pedal at pick and pull for $30.00.

Thanks. I just bought a pedal from pic & pull for $30.00 Came off of a 2007 . I’ll have to figure out how to wire it or get someone on this site to set it up… Thanks for all of the support…

I’ll try to set this up later, Just got my new motor installed and now my charger has a light blinking on it. I don’t think the battery gauge is reading correctly and also the switch ro select mph hour or klg only has one wire on the back of it. I’ve been looking for a wiring diagram for this car but haven’t found what i need’'Running about 25 mph , Just have a few issues, Thanks

I figured out the charging issue. I didn’t realize the main breaker had to be on and the emergency brake set for the car to charge. Also figured out how to set the speedometer to klms. I;m looking for a parts resource for my drive switch mode. Part number 0606-00415… don’t seem to be one available googling the part number.

Hi
polaris switch number 4013696
https://www.cartmart.com/product/polaris-4013696-sw-toggle-3-pos-drive-mode

Thanks for the information. I’m not sure if I should start a new thread or not on my next issue? My 2008 gem car is jerky on take off. Any ideas. I just installed a new motor. Possibly the gas pedal doing this? Thanks for any ideas…

Trip, if my pedal is not making the right contact on the inside will this make the car jerky on take off. I might have to get you to set me up a pedal…

Trip…can you email me. Just joined forum. Need a potentiometer for my 2006 gem. Thanks my friend !

Hi Trip…I am in need of a potentiometer for my 2006 GEM. Be more than happy to pay. I heard you have a great way of retrofitting. Thanks !

I can put one together for you. Unfortunately have to raise the price to 200 plus shipping. Costs me close to 200 to put it together

NO WORRIES…THANKYOU TRIP :blush::blush::blush: PLEASE call me at your convenience 530 474 4015. Sincerely Dan L