Fitting golf cart seat to fit GEM

Is it easy to fit a regular golf cart seat for GEM? I assume you would need to connect it to the frame behind the seat and under the bumper

It depends on your personal Fab skills, what you have in your toolbox, and your definition of “easy”.

Most of the “kits” offered are for other carts, but they give you the basics to do what is needed. Depending on what kit you buy, plan on adding extra material when adapting it to your gem car.

Don’t use the Factory GEM Backpak mounting system that attaches the other accessories to the back of the car. It is not designed to support the weight of two people.

I was hoping to get a general idea of the attachment spots and the fabrication needed

Generally, you will find attachment points both under and behind the seat. The amount of fabrication needed is generally based on how close the golf seat you chose generally gets to the gem mounts, and, of course, how talented you generally are. Generally speaking of course.

I listed a frame here a while back, might be what you need.

IFIFY.

(generally)

Hello newbie to this forum. I just installed a rear folding seat to my 2007 e2. Was very easy used a GTW® MACH3 Rear Flip Seat for Club Car Precedent/Tempo from Customcarts in Ontario Canada. Cost was 399:00 Canadian very good price converted to US$.

Only added 2x2x3/16 steel angle iron 16 1/2 inches to extend frame. Drill few holes and you will have parts left over from the kit

My install on my 2007. Anyone needs extra pictures let me know

Nice job Larry. Thanks for posting your results.
Did you also run some steel out to support that lower step?

It is also difficult to see from this pic, but it looks like you did NOT use the upper hook point for this install. Since it is only rated for maybe 150 lbs, this was a good decision.

It would be interesting to see a Pepsi challange between all the different Rear Seat options.
Seems like all the rear seats are very close in
Function. I would like to know what the Best Highest quality rear seat option is.I have seen some cheep ass Junk. Rear seats. Crappy paint flimsy metal. Crappy Hardwear. Vs the Modz Brand.That the seat I use. It’s called Modz Flip 4. My question is. Is their a better version of the Modz Flip 4

No I did not used a four point mount to
Frame and a 2x2x3/16 angle frame extension. Can email you pictures

Anyone wants more photos email me and I will send to you. Should make an easy install. Nice and clean job lots strong debouch. Also in y how to lower rear shocks to give you more wheel clearance if you require
Larry

Ldtoth@hotmail.com for seat informations