EVSR, the fully electric racecar

Hello everyone, Id like to introduce myself; My name is Chris and I work for a racing company called Entropy Racing.

At the end of the 2013 race season, Entropy Racing started to give some serious thought to a new project that would really showcase the shop’s talents and versatility. Entropy decided to take a stab at producing a low cost, viable electric race car for a variety of events in a small fraction of the time and budget. The result is a complete race car, dyno tested and ready to race in less than 3 months.

We are currently competing on a regular basis across the Northeast in road races, autocross, hillclimbs, and drag races. We have set records in numerous places including: Fastest Electric car up Mt. Washington at Subaru’s Climb to the Clouds, Fastest Electric lap at Lime Rock Park, and Longest race with an electric (45 minutes of racing).

Our goal is to create a fleet of EVSRs to be the first pro electric series. We currently have 2 cars in competition and a 3rd on the way. We have proven reliability, competitiveness, and viability of our product, now its time search for sponsors.

For more info, check out our website, like us on facebook and subscribe to our youtube. Ill post URLs once I hit 5 posts.

I added links to my first post.

I also figured I would add an impressive shot of Tim O’Neal, Owner of Team O’Neal Rally school, tearing up Mt. Washington during Subaru’s Climb to the Clouds event.

Hi EVSR

I would be very interested to hear about your plans for the future - what do you think of Formula E?

Regards,

Mark