Evergreen Electromotive Product Introduction

I am with a new EV company in Washington which will be publicly introducing its first vehicle in a few weeks. We have developed an entirely fresh design, medium speed vehicle (35MPH) which is now driving and undergoing testing. Our ECH (Electric Composite Hatchback) is a 4 passenger composite monocouque design with an AC drive system and a 76.8 LiFePO4 battery pack.
I am interested in comments about our vehicle prior to our upcoming press event.
I will address the first questions everyone seems to start with:
Price - We will not be discussing pricing of the vehicle until a later date. What I can say is it has been designed for the general public and will be priced accordingly.
Range - The vehicle has been designed to accommodate several different battery configurations. The composite structure (carbon fiber and e-glass) provides an extremely light weight vehicle which in turn provides the best possible range and grade capability, without sacrificing vehicle strength and safety. A very modest battery pack is producing greater than 80 miles of real world driving per charge. Longer range packs will also be available.
Although MSVs are currently legal in 6 states, we feel a compelling product like our ECH will help motivate others states to follow Montana’s and Washington’s lead.
If you have insight about these types vehicles we would appreciate you taking a look at the information posted on our website and providing some feedback.
Thanks!

[quote=bfraik;4793]I am with a new EV company in Washington which will be publicly introducing its first vehicle in a few weeks. We have developed an entirely fresh design, medium speed vehicle (35MPH) which is now driving and undergoing testing. Our ECH (Electric Composite Hatchback) is a 4 passenger composite monocouque design with an AC drive system and a 76.8 LiFePO4 battery pack.
I am interested in comments about our vehicle prior to our upcoming press event.
I will address the first questions everyone seems to start with:
Price - We will not be discussing pricing of the vehicle until a later date. What I can say is it has been designed for the general public and will be priced accordingly.
Range - The vehicle has been designed to accommodate several different battery configurations. The composite structure (carbon fiber and e-glass) provides an extremely light weight vehicle which in turn provides the best possible range and grade capability, without sacrificing vehicle strength and safety. A very modest battery pack is producing greater than 80 miles of real world driving per charge. Longer range packs will also be available.
Although MSVs are currently legal in 6 states, we feel a compelling product like our ECH will help motivate others states to follow Montana’s and Washington’s lead.
If you have insight about these types vehicles we would appreciate you taking a look at the information posted on our website and providing some feedback.
Thanks![/quote]
I think that most people are looking for a vehicle that will take them to work and back on the freeway,40-50 mile range,60-70 mph,with enough acceleration to keep them from being run over by a semi going 80+.JMO

I have to second the comments re. speed. There is already plenty of low speed EV availability, it’s the mainstream speed cars that are needed now.

I also hope the car in your video isn’t using your final body style as it’s somewhat aethetically challenged!

Good luck with your venture