Does my Gem need new batteries

When I put my gem in forward and push the pedal, it just sits there and surges. If I jack it up and push the pedal, the front wheels turn real slow.
The batteries show charged up at 60%. When I plug the car into the 110v to charge it up, the car makes a high low beeping sound. I don’t have any error codes. Do I need new batteries?

[QUOTE=DanGem;9001]When I put my gem in forward and push the pedal, it just sits there and surges. If I jack it up and push the pedal, the front wheels turn real slow. modificare poze
The batteries show charged up at 60%. When I plug the car into the 110v to charge it up, the car makes a high low beeping sound. I don’t have any error codes. Do I need new batteries?[/QUOTE]

I Don’t know exactly if you have to change the batteries. My cousin had a similar problem but he forgoted pluget in at 110v for 3 days because he went to a conference. When he got home the problem was solved.
I don’t know is this is a solution but i hope you will solve the problem.
Steve.

You should do a load test on the batteries. A load tester is inexpensive compared to a new set of batteries and it’s easy enough to do without much skill-----IF you are careful. I think my load tester cost $30, but you can also make one if you’re handy and know what you’re battery should put out.