DeltaQ QuiQ Programmer CT questions

I have one of the DeltaQ QuiQ programmers on the way, just wondering if any of you who already own them have any discovered any bugs, quirks or tips for using it that you might be willing to share.

I’m not really looking to load new profiles at the present time, I’m just not interested in fighting with the tappy-tap-tap method for changing profiles and if the tracking works how I hope it might, I’d like to figure out why my charger is turning off at a lower finish voltage (hopefully just what profile it’s set to).

@Inwo @MikeKC @LithiumGods

Thanks.

Pretty bug free. Very intuitive.

download latest version software

The charger is probably timing out. This is usually because of a battery problem. Try restarting the charger 15 minutes after it shuts down. Do this twice in a row. This is called equalizing, It may help bring a marginal set of batteries back.

This is a good thing to do every couple of months if you have 'Flooded batteries.

It’s a 2p22s volt pack w/ BMS.

Super easy to use, once you figure out which arrows move files to which boxes… :slight_smile:

If I could get the damn thing to connect.

Software seems to see the interface, but doesn’t recognize the charger. Sigh.

Make sure it is not connected to a battery pack.

Yeah, I can’t even get it to talk to a 96v charger that’s not installed

I’m at a loss. 2 different computers. Newest software from the website, nada.

Sees the serial number of the adapter, but won’t recognize the charger. Thinks the serial connection is disconnected.

Maybe I was hooked up wrong on the GEM, I’ll have to double check later but couldn’t get it to talk to the 922-9654 charger that isn’t hooked up to anything…This 96v charger is one that Dave added an external control to, so maybe it’s not compatible.

Couple things to check:
If using the green battery connector, make sure the alligator clips are touching the tabs inside (positive and negative) that has bit me a couple times.
Hookup the charger to the programmer
Start the application
plug in the charger
Should start talking automatically.

Thanks Mike.

Green? The directions this one came with said red and black.

I’ll double check that later.

For the one in the gem (2010), black connected to the B- on the controller and the red wire to the post where the red wire connects to the PSDM (lower left when you are looking forward in the vehicle) Had the “breaker” switch thrown to disconnect the battery from the circuit.

LOL - I just looked at the 96v again. I was connected to the DC-DC outputs. Durr,

Wonder if I just did that with the gem too, SMH

Who’da thunk it… plug in at the correct connectors and look what happens…

Ok, at least I know it’s not my computers or adapter with the GEM It’s me. Must have followed the wrong wires like a dumbass.

from the 96v on the bench

Throwing the disconnect will not work - will it would not for me. I had to disconnect the the positive, I think I left the negative on.
I think the car creates too much interference for the serial signal.

1 Like

@MikeKC Thanks, that did the trick. Just the positive had to be disconnected from the car.

Sorry didn’t respond sooner.