Current limit mode

I have a 2011 gem e2 after 7 miles driving turtle appears clm . I took it to the shop they found one bad battery and was replaced.all the other batteries tested good. They are 12 volt gel.Got car home went 7 miles again turtle.load tested batteries again all good.on full charge 13.6-13.8 after driving they show 12.6-12.8 all 6.They are full river 31 they are 2 yrs old.the shop guy showed me how to enter LCD Display Calibration Mode.I found several settings here.What should all these settings be?.Is one for speed?I hope I posted in the right place here I was told I was wrong before.sorry. will the magnet 2 pole conversion work for me?

Strongly suggest you don’t alter settings. Jack up each corner of the car and check for dragging brakes.

2 pole magnet conversion wil alter performance and decrease batttery life. If your charger algorithm is not set for Gels your batteries may have been damaged.

What exact model Full RIver batteries do you have. Most Full River batteries are AGM The Gel setting will not not fully charge AGM’s. The Flooded setting will burn them up in a year.

You need to wait for 4 hours to measure voltage after charger shuts off, Measuring right after shut off is a false reading. You are measuring surface charge and you have to wait for this to disapate.

A note on Gel batteries - They are 93 Amp hours - the cheapest floodeds are 105 and the next up is 130 and the best are 150. In other words if range is what you want get floodeds.

Charger is set for gel as per the dealer when I had it in. All rear wheels turn freely.when I plug back in LCD displays 60%

You also need to check the front wheels,

Are you sure your batteries aren’t AGM’s