Chevy Bolt conversion

I put main terminals on opposite sides, and balance leads on the same end. For now!
Flipping the top one over will make the power terminals to close to one another.
Maybe an inch spacer between them will work.

Ready to wire bms.

Not even sure it will fit, but it would not fit the E2 when 38" long.
Now it’s 1/2 that and 10" high.
Notice straps connecting top and bottom.
Luck me! I have the luxury of picking the bms harness that fits best.
All 20s connected to flying leads. I hope!

This took all day.

21" long With feet
16" wide With power terminals
9" high

If anyone wants to check for room.

Here’s what the charger is reading on both packs which carry 40+ volts.

Let me know the best way to arrange purchasing the lithium programmed DQ from you.

The Chargery will work for you.
Measure volts at the charger leads. It should display on the C10325 too.
80v ?
Are you packs connected in series?

They are currently not in series. (except internally :slight_smile: )I am getting nothing out of charger in charge mode.

works on power supply mode.

Strangest thing is it didn’t work on PSU mode earlier with meter. Now it works. Then switching to charge mode with capacitors charged works. Drain down doesn’t work again. Hmm.

I’m familiar with plenty of different chargers. First time on this one. Seems like an internal error but could be user error

Ok, so you are just charging 10s at a time? One module?
What does the charger read when connected to battery?
Is that what the 9.3v is?
It might be the charger hasn’t had the hardware update.

Yes one pack at a time 10 s to confirm no damage from the bent pins. When connected it reads battery vol low.

That doesn’t make sense. Error codes generally are triggered when charging. All it should read when connected is battery voltage. Even with no battery connected.
Are you sure you don’t mean that it reads vol low when starting charger. That makes total sense.

Correct when starting a charge it reads low voltage, beeps and does not charge.

Hi
i remember second time my charger C10325 got bad after repair it beeps and not charge
i got it replaced with a new charger after that

If it doesn’t read voltage in idle mode charger is bad or not updated.

Thank you. Kind of my thoughts as well. All my connections terminals are soldered, so those are good. It outputs voltage when I start in power supply mode. Just nothing in idle mode when connected to battery.

First test on cart with old batteries on board. Still hit 29 on odometer. With 23"wheels so easily over 30

Day 3:

Balance leads to bms

MVC-002FMVC-001F

Oops, missed that.
“Balance line missing”.
I think they come set up for 24s. I have not set up parameters yet.

The pre-mount test starting voltage ~81 finish voltage 77.5 at stop 78 volts after resting. We went up and down hills holding 25 on hill incline. Approximately 10 mile run with the 6 flooded 150a batteries on board and two people.

Charging 6 amps
Red high and low cells
Green balancing
Cell 11, first cell on second pack, is a problem. Most likely my clip lead connection between packs.

MVC-004F