Brushless dc motors with electronic speed controllers

hi to all of you , its been 4 hours im on the internet for one thing, find a good brushless dc (BLDC) motors and speed controller kit, ive seen nothing, amazing !

So do you guys know a compagnie that deliver those kind of products ? it’s for powering up an homemade small 4x4 car, i would like to have something like
150 - 200 lbs of torque, thx alot !!!

Guillaume Dubois
Quebec, Canada

[QUOTE=Dark_flame221;7682]hi to all of you , its been 4 hours im on the internet for one thing, find a good brushless dc (BLDC) motors and speed controller kit, ive seen nothing, amazing !

So do you guys know a compagnie that deliver those kind of products ? it’s for powering up an homemade small 4x4 car, i would like to have something like
150 - 200 lbs of torque, thx alot !!!

Guillaume Dubois
Quebec, Canada[/QUOTE]

I have a BLDC from MC Motors out of China. It would have been a good motor and controller for in town, but the hall sensors went out last summer driving 45MPH into a strong head wind for about 20 minutes.

I ended up replacing the motor with a Netgain Impluse 9, because I have to maintain speeds of 50+ MPH or people get mad at me. The set-up had regenerative braking, and I got excellent mileage.

If you know something about replacing hall sensors ( they usually cost around a dollar, and there are probably 6 of them), and didn’t have to do a lot of highway driving this would be a great set-up. I would sell the motor and controller for $500.