Bolts for rear fender mounting 2007 G4

Does anyone know what size bolts these are? They are all rusted and I want to replace them. They mount the rear fender piece.

Specialty headwear. I have not seen them at any local hardware but I’m sure if you could find the name of what they call that style of self tapping bolt you could source them on line.

The black plastic bolt covers are again hard to find so until some one here get you a source hold on to them. Good luck I will be watching this thread fingers crossed

I don’t know the source either.

If its just rust you are looking to kill buy some EvapOrust from Wallyworld or Amazon. Should clean em up in 12 hours. No scrubbing needed.
I also keep a few cans of the “stops rust, converts to black primer” rattle cans around so anytime the GEM is apart I’m shooting a bit of that here and there because Ohio.

2nd on the Evapo-Rust! I used it to clean up some corroded hardware on my GEM and I was amazed at the results. I also bought some RPM (Rust Prevention Magic) to treat them and prevent further corrosion but haven’t applied it yet.

Thread forming 1/4-20 x 3/8 drive?
Will 3/4 long work?

MVC-012F

I just got these SCREWS at Home Depot for 8 bucks. Some will be too long but it shouldn’t matter. They have this size stainless bolt on amazon for 16$ per 100. The bolt head covers won’t work but I don’t mind exposed stainless steel screw heads, it has exposed Allen heads all over.