Need new Lug Nuts

I am not the original owner of my 2000 GEM 2 seater. I just today discovered that the rear wheels have M12 x1.5 lug nuts, but the front are M10x 1.5 ?
I am in the process of upgrading to new wheels and tires when I made this discovery.
Apparently any time I had the wheels off I never expected the difference between the front and rear as I used the same wrench for both.
So now my wheels shipped with M12’s so the rear is all set. But the M10 x 1.5 are impossible to find. Plenty of 10 x 1.25, but not 1.5.
Any suggestions ?

Call nev accessories… I’m pretty sure they have a boneyard and can pull some used ones for you. I needed a banjo bolt for the old drum brakes and they were able to help me out.

They have this on their website but apparently nothing in stock new. I bet they have old.

Ps… one of the top upgrades I did to my 2000 was the front disk brakes. That’s where the slippery slope starts… next thing you know you have thousands more in parts. Motor, lithium, controller rebuild, suspension, etc

I ordered a set from Amazon but now I see they show unavailable. They are very rare indeed.

I found 2 4 packs on Walmarts website and have them ordered. The bad news is they won’t be here until Monday via USPS.
Hopefully they are as described and will fit. Baring that I can still try the wheel vendor and see if they might have some.
I will try NEV for used ones also.