NEV Accessories

Do not confuse them with NEV Services, which is actually the GEM factory outlet. At last, someone has broken into the GEM aftermarket parts business. While there are several suppliers of GEM accessories, only NEV Accessories offers a variety of aftermarket repair parts, including parts not even offered by the GEM factory. Every part we have purchased has been of good quality, a third less in cost, and ships faster. The local GEM dealer tells me that the slow shipping is due to the Polaris takeover. GEM dealer parts no longer drop ship from the factory. From NEV Services we can now get brake drums which are not available from GEM unless you buy the whole assembly. Also, the brake cables are the original correct long wheelbase length so they stretch less. The brake shoes are sold in sets of four and are about half the dealer price. The disc brake conversion for pre 2005 models is innovative and great for those in need of more stopping power. The cost is considerably less than two factory drum assemblies. One last improvement over the dealer is in service. These people actually know NEVs, unlike the GEM dealers who primarily sell cars and trucks.

Daniel

Thanks Daniel. I need a front brake cylinder. $36 @ Nev Services - $22 @ Nev Acessories.

those are the guys in AZ? if so I’ve found them to be great to work with… have only bought a coffee cup that I banged until my wife gave in to my wants of the GEM car and later a t-shirt… got to wear what I drive :slight_smile:

Bob

[QUOTE=GEMmechanic;9936]Do not confuse them with NEV Services, which is actually the GEM factory outlet. At last, someone has broken into the GEM aftermarket parts business. While there are several suppliers of GEM accessories, only NEV Accessories offers a variety of aftermarket repair parts, including parts not even offered by the GEM factory. Every part we have purchased has been of good quality, a third less in cost, and ships faster. The local GEM dealer tells me that the slow shipping is due to the Polaris takeover. GEM dealer parts no longer drop ship from the factory. From NEV Services we can now get brake drums which are not available from GEM unless you buy the whole assembly. Also, the brake cables are the original correct long wheelbase length so they stretch less. The brake shoes are sold in sets of four and are about half the dealer price. One last improvement over the dealer is in service. These people actually know NEVs, unlike the GEM dealers who primarily sell cars and trucks.

Daniel[/QUOTE]

i need mud flaps… you know where i can get some that are FOR GEM… mine is 2001 i think

Jrejr… I think you need to start by knowing what year your car is… look at your VIN… the year is the # before the F

this site has the manuals listed… Gem Car Parts Direct | The Nations #1 Source for Gem Car Parts … you should be able to find your mud flaps there… with the part number call your nearest dealer or call the toll free number on the site… ask for Lee in parts… he is good… I have bought quite a few things for my car from them… they are in Fla and will ship from their inventory… under the Polaris leadership shipping has changed… where GEM dropped ship to the end customer now parts are shiped to the dealer then re-shiped… just takes longer…

another place to look for mud flaps as a used item is Electric car Warehouse
2957 Randolph Ave, Suite B
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: (714) 556-5661

hope this helps

Bob

[QUOTE=eS GEM Colo;11143]Jrejr… I think you need to start by knowing what year your car is… look at your VIN… the year is the # before the F

this site has the manuals listed… Gem Car Parts Direct | The Nations #1 Source for Gem Car Parts … you should be able to find your mud flaps there… with the part number call your nearest dealer or call the toll free number on the site… ask for Lee in parts… he is good… I have bought quite a few things for my car from them… they are in Fla and will ship from their inventory… under the Polaris leadership shipping has changed… where GEM dropped ship to the end customer now parts are shiped to the dealer then re-shiped… just takes longer…

another place to look for mud flaps as a used item is Electric car Warehouse
2957 Randolph Ave, Suite B
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: (714) 556-5661

hope this helps

Bob[/QUOTE]

THANKS… will look