I need some help... brake hose

anyone have an idea where there might be a front brake hose for an '05 and up GEM… part number 0111-01111… GEM/Polaris sent me one…I need two and they are back ordered until mid-June… what a way to run a railroad!

Denis is there an after market hose that will work… I don’t see one on your list… anyone help me please… call if you have an idea 888-500-1951

Bob

Our usual supplier, NEV Accessories, only makes front hoses for the pre-2005 GEM. I have had hoses custom made in the past when equipment has been modified or the original is no longer available. If you need a hose on short notice, there is a NAPA dealer that will duplicate your old hose. Since left and right are the same, they will only need one. Call NAPA in Portage, WI at 608-742-7191 They should also have the copper washers as well.

Custom Brake Hoses Custom Clutch Hoses to food line hose airline hose fittings racing hydaulic brake hose fittings- Custom Brake Hose Quality Custom Hose Fittings

Hope this helps,

Daniel

thanks Daniel… that sounds $$ expensive $$… I have talked to Nev Accessories they are on my speed dial… this hose has an SAE fitting on one end and a Metric on the other… before I heard that was hoping there was an aftermarket hose on a parts house shelf… now know GEM has me on the ‘wait list’… I’ll wait for my back order… have talked to nice parts guys at dealers across the country who feel my pain and don’t have one in stock… with luck the hoses I have are not the reason for the problem… I’m changing the other parts of the brake line and the one hose I have…

Bob

[QUOTE=GEMmechanic;12036]Our usual supplier, NEV Accessories, only makes front hoses for the pre-2005 GEM. I have had hoses custom made in the past when equipment has been modified or the original is no longer available. If you need a hose on short notice, there is a NAPA dealer that will duplicate your old hose. Since left and right are the same, they will only need one. Call NAPA in Portage, WI at 608-742-7191 They should also have the copper washers as well.

Custom Brake Hoses Custom Clutch Hoses to food line hose airline hose fittings racing hydaulic brake hose fittings- Custom Brake Hose Quality Custom Hose Fittings

Hope this helps,

Daniel[/QUOTE]

Why are you replacing the brake hoses?

short answer… out of fustration my wrech thinks it may be a hose collapsing on the inside… chang them both and all new from master cylinder to brake

Bob

[QUOTE=GEMmechanic;12039]Why are you replacing the brake hoses?[/QUOTE]