Front brake hose availability? Where & best $$

I took my 02 GEM driver side front brake hose to a NAPA store to try and match it up, but only found one close, that likely needed some milling to get the right fit.

Did Chrysler put part numbers out for these in the aftermarket at all? I think I found some on e-Bay, but I was hoping to get one today for something to do this evening…no dice. Just wondering if there are any crossover parts etc. listed anywhere. Probably not given the volume.

Robert

I have been searching for years for alternative parts for the GEM. The only brake hoses I have found an alternative for are the two identical hoses from the rear tee fitting that go to each rear drum. Since this part of the chassis is totally rigid, I just replace the hoses with steel brake line. The NAPA number for this pre-flared line is 813-1263. There is considerable cost and time savings as well. I wonder just why the factory would use a (more expensive) hose in a rigid location at all? See my other posts on alternative and superseded parts. If you come up with something that works, please let me add the information to my list.

Daniel