Best source for parts?

Hey, in changing out my new wheels/tires I discovered I need new wheel bearings, I broke a stud, need brake rotors too. Not finding a lot of options out there, anybody got a good line on stuff like this? (sorry if a post like this has been made a million times before).

http://www.nevaccessories.com/

They don’t seem to have a single part for 2013 model year vehicles. No bearings, no brakes, no lugs. Nothing I need. Anyone else?

Believe it or not, Polaris is actually really fast and inexpensive for most parts.

ooooh, maybe not for a front wheel hub - 277.00… ouch.
Looks like the bearings are 50.00 and the wheel stud is 3.00.

These trade #'s are from a '10, but when I just glanced at the parts books, it looks like most of these were the same parts/numbers for the '10 and then the later years. Best to double check just in case though.

The front bearings are DAC305530/25 which is a double rubber sealed 30x55x25 deep bearing (2 row). They are like $5 each if you can find them, they are kind of rare. I forget where I found them when I needed to rebuild a hub.

You’ll also need 2 oil seals per forward hub, TC 25x47x7 Again, a bit of an odd size. I ended up buying them from AVX Seals in SoCal (?).

The brake pads should be available through NEVA periodically, they tend to go in and out of stock. But the front brake calipers on the classic bodies are rarer than hen’s teeth and I can’t recall offhand if the OEM rotors are like gold also, although since they are bolted on, a machine shop could make you a new rotor so long as they can pattern the old one.

It seems like everything changed from '12 to '13. All the parts list “'05-'12” and specifically leave out '13. I THINK I found the right bearings, my rotors are okay, and the cart came with 4 sets of new brake pads, I don’t know why. I’m counting on my local NAPA to have the wheel stud (pretty standard M-12 x 1.5), so I’m almost there. $50/bearing is highway robbery but it’s the only one that has a guaranteed fitment.
Y’all have been very helpful, but this has been a wakeup call that parts are hard to find for this thing! Oil seals? What?

crap… on polaris’s website now… looks like the pdf parts guide I was looking at the other day was mistitled. Different part numbers and diagrams for the '13 after all.

The earlier models used oil seals as dust/dirt seals on the forward bearings.

Yeah, finding parts for these can be a colossal PITA at times.

Got the bearings for $31/each on "SuperATV.com. Part numbers matched up on cross, so I think I’m good. I think these bearings have been bad for a while - causing some unwanted looseness in the front end, so I’m pretty stoked to make this fix. Buddy has a bearing press and experience, so… Should be a good fix.

I need front brake discs. Anybody know where to get 'em? I tried Nevaccessories and Polaris, no dice nor brake discs. Seems as if they don’t make them any more. Is that right? Carol

What happened to your old ones? I wouldn’t think the discs are a regular consumable item.
Maybe you are thinking of brake pads?

This is an old thread - I’m all good. New bearings and suspension bushings, new brake pads. That was like 6 weeks ago…

w

William Harper
105 Mill St. PB 442
Northport, MI 49670
(231) 715-0118
wsharper@me.com

Yeah, I was responding to 2006hazelmurray above^^ who tacked on to the bottom of your topic.

I know this is an old thread but FYI for next person looking for bearings. I got some on Amazon for $17 for 10. Fit my 2005 E4 just fine. – “Donepart 6006RS Bearings 6006-2RS 30mmx55x13mm ABEC3 Double Rubber Sealed Bearings for Motors, Wheels, Garden Machinery, Electric Tools, etc. (10 Pack)”

Did you need all 10? I could use 2. These are for the front, right? I have a 2007 e2, I think these are the same?

You can buy on Amazon for only $8 for 10. Cheaper than me mailing 2 to you!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/buyagain/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_bia?ie=UTF8&ats=eyJjdXN0b21lcklkIjoiQTJHTlU1MkdEQzYzN1MiLCJleHBsaWNpdENhbmRpZGF0ZXMiOiJCMDg2 UFJaSFRZIn0%3D

I don’t think this fits the FRONT of a 2007, from what I’ve read.

Ouch, bummer, I’m paying $40/per bearing, but they are for sure the right ones.

William Harper
105 Mill St. PB 442
Northport, MI 49670
(231) 715-0118
wsharper@me.com

A friend who is a mechanical engineer showed me that you can find a number stamped on the bearing. You can search this and find the exact same bearing. Most are apparently made by one or two manufacturers. I can’t find the other bearings in my shop that I didn’t use to check the number, however the description on Amazon shows an EAN 0778112759764. If that number is stamped on your old bearing, then these should work!

While on the topic, do you know a place to buy brake pads (2002 E825). NEVaccessories seems to only have 2005 and newer. Thank you!

Brake pads? Or brake shoes?
Perhaps you are using the wrong keyword.

Brake pads are for disc brakes. They are stock on 2005 and newer. This probably explains why they don’t list them for early cars. (Early cars didn’t have disc brakes)

04 and earlier have brake drums on all 4 wheels. And yes, they did not stop very well. In reality, they were not designed to go very fast.

Take a good look at what you have. If you have an early car with disc up front it sounds like someone has installed one of the aftermarket disc brake kits.

Do you need new shoes or just looking to make it stop better?