2014 Gem - Lithium Boost Help Please

I started a Lithium Boost swap out on a 2014 e4 and about 3/4 of the way through nearly lost an index finger, causing a delay while I regained feeling and dexterity. Went back at it, but obviously with the vendor out of business I’m having a couple issues that don’t appear Lithium Boost related.

All cells are in place voltage is all good on the 72V side. All cells charge and the BMS lights all switch to green. When the key is switched on, the Lithium Boost provided alarm provides 1-2 seconds of tone while the red light on the BMS comes on temporarily and turns off. After the alarm tone goes away, the analog energy guage provided by Lithium Boost registers full.

With the possible exception of the battery temp sensor to the DeltaQ, I think everything on the 72V side is good. I don’t suspect anything is wrong with the battery temp sensor, but perhaps this is supposed to be bypassed with the 10k resistor, not sure.

I do not have any power on the 12V side at all and when I do turn the ignition on and my 1A Display fuse pops, but the others are all fine. Not sure yet what is killing this fuse.

I have the Lithium Boost violet ignition wire taped off. All other wiring was left as is.

At the ignition, I have the quick connects disconnected and the white/red and red are spliced to the two leads (white/red is on the D Pin and red is on the middle pin).

On the disconnected side white/green is on the D Pin and green is on the middle pin).

The DeltaQ charger is still in place and appears fine, if I throw the charger cable in the front, all of the lights cycle and ultimately stop at a green and yellow, which I believe is the correct result.

Am I supposed to supply power to the PSDM via the violet wire? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.