2010 e6 batteries and charger

I got a 2010 gem e6 given to me. It has 9 8v batteries Polaris gel. The previous owner said the batteries were overcharged and they didn’t want to replace the batteries/charger. It sat over a year I tried manually charging them to see if they will hold a charge and they won’t. Doing some searching on here alot of people say the O’Reilly 12v 31dcm I believe batteries are good. Will I be able to switch from a 9 8v gel battery system to a 6 12v battery system? Also I tried plugging in the charger to the wall and I do not get any lights flashing at all. How do I check the charger to see if it needs replaced?

Master switch off. Plug in the charger. It should flash the Algorithm number that it is programed to. My E6 says #23 for 9-8Volt gels.
I just installed a set of 6- 12 volt Deka 8G31 gels. I know it won’t range like the 8 volts do but at about $1k savings I’ll be ok. I will reprogram the DQ to #14 next

I have the switch off and when I plug it in none of the charger lights come on not even the fault light

Sam’s club sells 8v lead acid Deka batteries, a way better option than the 12v batteries. I paid just under $1000 for my 9 batteries for elxd.

120 vac at the charger input cable? Maybe a bad connector at the Hood

Deka batteries? How do you water those? The Deka Gels are maintenance free but are 3 times the cost. Lithium may be a better choice for the cost comparison…

Checked the cable it was good

IF you are sure you have power to the charger and no lights come on , Its bad . New charger or send it in to flight systems for repair .

That’s the fun part, you get to pull the batteries out and check/top them off. I thought you were talking about lead acid 12v batteries.