Hello all. I’m assisting a neighbor with his 2008 R&T Hunter and we need a little help. The specific issue is the cart will run at half speed going forward and it has no torque in reverse. The issue is consistent and doesn’t change over time. The cart has been to a repair shop and the following items have been swapped, tested, and/or verified:
- All batteries changed with known good set and issue persists
- Speed solenoid changed and issue persists
- Motor has been pulled, brushes checked and tested for short - no short in motor
- Checked all shafts, bearings, brakes, etc. Everything moves freely and nothing is creating drag
- Verified all wire connections clean and tight
The controller is a CTL7500D 48 Volt 650A and this cart does not have a 1/2 speed switch in the glove compartment.
Trying to find information (wiring diagrams and testing specifications) has proven to be a challenge and any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!