2005 es help

OK I can fix just about any problem with the 2002 gems but now I have a 2005 es got a -57 code so I changed the controller put rebuilt one in same problem powers up turn key contactor clicks when I step on pedal wheels move about 1\2 inch then _57 again help please

According to the trouble code listing, code is the same as in the 2002.

Bad connection somewhere in battery-controller- armature circuit.

Voltage is OK at startup ( -46) , but can’t supply enough armature current while running.

-57 code not 46

Hmmm

Put your volt meter on your battery connections and see if your getting a major voltage dip when yo hit the pedal. Assume all connections are bright and tight.

Have not encountered this one. Be sure to report the solution when you get it corrected.

Rodney

Yes, the not-46 shows voltage is OK.
The -57 shows that current can’t be supplied.

Hi
Contactor, For codes 51 and 57 check for burnt points, sticking plunger, or loose connections.

Thanks guys for help I was thinking contactor also will swap it out with new one all batteries have been charged all contacts are clean will let everyone know by Monday if that is the problem

[quote=Gem e2;28727]Hi
Contactor, For codes 51 and 57 check for burnt points, sticking plunger, or loose connections.[/quote]
Omg so I went to swap out contactor to my surprise one of the main wires is not even there will let all know what happens when I get it together my guess is it will work fine

So that was problem -57 kept coming up said controller was no good but was actually missing wire from contactor to back of board thanks to all

Nice :slight_smile: :clap2:

I’m having the exact issue with my 2002. May I ask what is the “contactor” that had a missing wire? Thanks!