2002 Gem e2 (No power)

Hello,
I just repainted my car and I may have hit a wire off or something but my ignition is backwards. Im pretty sure that I didn’t physically unplug the wires from the key port but are there ignition wires on the mother board unit? I have a purple wire that that is hanging there. Can anyone on this thread help real quick?

It’s all backwards. When the key is in the off position the car will start and run.

New owner of 1999 E825 4 seater and new to the forum. I have one of the SAFT chargers and looking to replace with a 6 bank charger. I see you answered the question about the interlock in this older thread. Is the SAFT charger connected in any other way I should be aware if I plan to replace? Can I just remove the SAFT charger and then install the 6 bank?

Thanks in advance.

Get rid of it. If you review this site you’ll see those things are crap and the attempts at help here will only confuse you.Sorry. I have over $300 in mine . Doesn’t work.

Can you help me finding a wiring diagram for this model ?

Hey Daniel,
Can you send me a picture of the wires that need to be jumped together? are you talking about the two wires on plug 1, the green and red and green together?
Thank you

are these the saem red/green and the green wire that goes to the charger?