2002 Ford Think manuals

I keep and eye out but I only received 1 email from you regarding the reset sticker.
oceanrover@earthlink.net

Sent for the 3rd time. Do you have another email? Ran into this same problem with one other guy. We ended up using a different email and it went through. Gmail is easy to sign up with.

Hi David,

Any chance you could email me the manual as well? Andrew.gawron@gmail.com

Andy

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Would it be possible to get the manuals as well?

My email is Korey.Scott@me.com

Thanks in advance!

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi David,

could you please send me the service manual?

mitsured93@yahoo.com

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hello david i am new to this forum and just got a think for my wife to drive up to our store , just got new cells in and wanted to ask if i could get a copy of the service manual and bulletin. i have not powered up the car yet because i am not sure about one of the small wires one goes to batt 1 neg but the other has no tag so i just put it on hold tell i know, guessing it goes on the batt 6 pos beside batt1 but then again thats just a guess and why i am asking , thanks , cruzhdf@gmail.com

Manuals sent. Make sure that wire doesn’t go to negative. One wire is for the charger ground that goes to battery #1 ground. Another wire is battery temp which also goes to battery #1 ground

so both go to batt 1 - no small to batt 6+, and thanks for a quick and assume response

Just make sure the one is charger ground before hooking it up. Just ohm test it out to the charger plug under the hood. You probably have the updated Delta Q charger that Ford updated under warranty so look at the TSB 04-24-9 for proper wiring as the manual is wrong unless the charger was never changed. If the charger is yellow you have the updated one. The charger ground is usually wrapped in orange tape at the battery. The battery temp sensor is easily identified, just do a search on here for a picture of that.

thanks again
david i see your good help to all that ask

david i sent ya a email asking if these will run without a charger in to test the system for other issues before i buy a charger? do you have to use jumpers or is there a way to see if there are more issues to come thanks don

Yes they will run without the charger. You could unplug the dc/dc converters and run jumper wires from the converter plug to one of the batteries to test all the 12 volt circuits.

Hey David,

Can I get a copy of the manual as well?

Westfortworthgolfcarts@gmail.com

Thank you,
Brad

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you David! This will be very helpful.

1 Like

It would be greatly appreciated if that manual mad it my way as well. Thank you so much, just got my think and i look forward to running around the neighborhood! apowell1821@gmail.com

Manual sent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>