1999 GEM e825 Power Issues

Thanks Reddevil. It has been replaced previously.

We are getting +72 volts to ignition switch… Does that seem right?

Display comes on for 3 seconds and then goes off.

To the key switch? If so that doesn’t sound correct but I am not the authority on it, one of the others Will know.

I have a new DC converter ordered. Will post after that is installed.

Hi jrjava-

Hoping you can help with my interlock issue. I’m doing the Schott to Delta Q conversion on my 2002 Gem. There are small, think gauge black and yellow wires coming out of the Delta Q, and I believe that’s for the interlock. The cart won’t run right now unless the Schott is still plugged in. I know there are two wires on the 8 pin out of the Schott that are supposed to be for the interlock- could you tell me which ones? I have black/yellow, red/green, and green/black. I do not have a conversion harness.

Thanks!!

Matt
906962@gmail.com

Wait for it.
JarJar, what say you?

Lol. Dave, that would be hilarious, maybe I’ll have you change my user name to “JarJarJava”.

It’s already done in my mind.

The thing is, it cant be changed back. Only once every 10 years. :slight_smile:
@grantwest

Hey Matt, being an 02, there is special procedure.

So, what you need to do is find the two biggest wires and place an incendary device between them.

Then fall back about 30 yards from the gem, shoot it, burn it (remorely detonate the device), crush it with a bulldozer, and finally, shoot the pieces into a decaying orbit around the sun.

1 Like

download (1)

Now, all those big American breasts will be all over you.
:rofl:

1 Like

And I can hear Grant’s head assploding as we speak.

#WINNING!

PS: For the record, I feel Grant’s a good guy. He’s been one if those who helped pioneer a lot of upgrades and I think he’s hillaroius when he wants to be.

1 Like

Wrong guy, sorry. It was those “Wild and Crazy guys”

1 Like