06 GEM E4 Display is flashing, no codes, no odometer, no MPH, flashing turtle, flashing temp symbol.

Greetings. I have an 06 E4 Gem Car that will not move. The display is flashing, the direction icons are flashing with white outline around them, a wrench is flashing, a turtle is flashing. I have removed the ignition switch and disconnected the connector - I temporarily bypassed the 2 wire harness with a jumper and the display will come on but does the same thing. I have inspected wires going to the ignition switch and they seem to be ok. I have also put 12V directly to the motor with A1 and F1 connected to negative and A2 and F2 connected to positive. The wheels turn fine for 5 minutes or so with no issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know your post is a couple of years old but did you ever resolve the problem? I have an '06 E4 with the same issue.

Hey TGembo-
Have you even tried the suggestion that was offered to you yesterday?
-or-
Sure, you could continue searching the archives in an attempt to get an easier solution from threads two and four years ago. There are probably many more.

But wait!

There’s MORE!

N2-G2 hasn’t visited in almost 2 years, and… has only made 2 posts…
Not a real talkative one it seems…

This is not the gemoid you are looking for.

< hand wave >

I don’t have any suggestions offered to me yesterday that I can see…where would it be?

That’s odd.

Did you maybe miss an email about a platinum membership upgrade? Maybe it’s in your spam folder?