02 gem e2 bolt patern

i got a 02 gem getting delivered to me end of this week and would like to replace the rims.they are a steel rim in 12 inch i want to replace them with a alloy. i was looking at ITP rims ss112 model.do i need 4x110 patern?

sorry Subaru you can’t use that bolt pattern… you need a 4x100 pattern… I have a set I’d sell you with wheels if you are in Colorado… not into packing and shipping them… Discount Tire has a couple of 13" … I put a 14 inch on my car… have been happy with the results… picked up a couple miles per hour as wekk

Bob

[QUOTE=subaru;12364]i got a 02 gem getting delivered to me end of this week and would like to replace the rims.they are a steel rim in 12 inch i want to replace them with a alloy. i was looking at ITP rims ss112 model.do i need 4x110 patern?[/QUOTE]

thanks. is a golf cart rim bolt pattern 4x4 will work on the gem? i heard that 4x4 pattern is 4x112?is that the right size for the gem or its 4x100 like a honda rim?

math is not my strong suit but my wheels do fit a Honda… I bought four 13" Honda rims… made sure they matched the bolt pattern and was going to buy used tires… the more I looked at them I thought the chrome spokes looked better… the 14" wheels and tires were the deal of the day at Discount Tire I saw and picked what I wanted on line and a store close by had them and put them on…

Bob