Zivan temperature probe?

I’m in Orlando and I have a 1991 4 seater. My charger is flashing a code and I pretty sure it’s the temperature probe. I have read the forums and they say it looks like a miniature tin can. I think I found mine but it is black and has ridges, nothing like a tin can. Does anyone have a picture of one they could post? I will try and get a picture of what mine looks like and post

Can anyone tell me if this is normal or does it look modified by previous owner??

What code is it flashing?

I have never seen one like that. I’ll take a wild ass guess and ask you is that a boot that may be missing the end piece?

Daniel, where are you?

FWIW, the one connected to my Zivan NG1 holds an LM335.

DIN numbers looking at the male end with the pins going across the top( notch to the bottom )

X—4---X—5---X Pins 4 and 5 are to the sensors
1—4---2—5---3 Maybe this with pin 1, 2 and 3 being Charge LED pins

If it uses a three wire sensor with two wires, it needs connection to b- at battery. Not?

It’s a voltage divider so it just needs the connections in the DIN( pins 4 and 5 ) to complete the circuit. The LM135 is an unusual temp sensor because it outputs voltage in Kelvin(K) instead of C like most. But the advantage is that it can represent negative temps( in F ) while only providing positive voltage values.

Usually, these temp sensors are connected to the battery lugs because that is what’s going to xfer the internal battery temps best.