Zipper 1000w

Good Evening everyone,

Firstly thank you for this forum as it will hopefully answer several questions that I have with regards to my Zipper electric scooter.

I purchased mine back the end of 2015. I am a disabled man and I found I didn’t have the strength to handle a petrol scooter and so chose this option.

In terms of being fit for purpose I have to say as someone who has several limiting factors I do find this has been invaluable for me and if anyone wants to more about it I am more than happy to answer any questions.

However I am now finding that the speed of it appears to have dropped off, I’m guessing it’s the battery although I would have expected them to last longer than this.

I am wondering two things. If other people who use electric scooters find the length of battery is not as long as they first thought and secondly where i can source replacements. I would need four x 12ah/48v

I hope this post makes sense and thank you in advance for your help.

Justin.

Check what type of batteries you are using and the motor. I would recommend switching to a lithium option to save weight and they last longer. I have heard of some scooters having this problem though.