Electric Scooter EVT-168?

Does anyone know of this scooter? I found one for sale for $1,750 and am interested in it… that is, of course, if it is worth being interested in. I live in South San Francisco and would basically be staying in the area. It has a top speed of 30 mph and a range of 30-35 miles. Also, it has 1500W electric motor, 48V. Does this sound plausible? If not, do you have any recommendations? Thanks for any and all help, I really appreciate it.

The Electron Dual motor Electric scooter may be a better choice, you decide
Electric bike hub motors, LiFepo4 batteries, regen controllers, electric scooters

One thing you can do is look into buying an upgraded electric scooter. One I would suggest is getting a Zapino Electric Scooter. It has a 3000W Super efficient brushless hub motor that has better than average acceleration.
Where I live in Colorado, the nearest storefront available to test drive one is Small Planet Earth Vehicles in Longmont, CO. Check out their website’s listing for that Zapino for the specs: www.smallplanetearth.com

This new technology developed by Canada. I like feature of this new EVT-168 electric scooter. It’s noise free scooter, today we need that kind of safe, affordable & zero-emission of toxic gas of vehicle.

Service trucks | Secondhand cars for sale

I just test rode an A2B electric bicycle. I rode it all day and it was awesome. If anyone is thinking about their choice between a bike and scooter, try an A2B.
It doesnt really look like a traditional bike, I think it is of German design and it HAULS. I test rode it in Longmont Colorado at Small Planet E Vehicles. Check out their site for details: Electric Bikes Electric Scooters | Electric Scooters

The complete bike weighs in at a 128kg.There is no electric starter or kick start needed for an electric engine which is great as after driving a petrol moped I realise it’s the hardest part is getting it started.Like the EVT4000e it has a top speed of 45-55 Km/Hr and a range of 40-50Km before you need to charge up again. The charge time is 4-6 hours then which you can easily charge at night.

Very good points you wrote here…Great stuff…I think you’ve made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
Trampoline

Hi, I know this thread is a few months old, but did you buy the EVT-168? If so, how happy with it are you?

I ask because I just bought a bunch of these, “new old stock” from a closed dealer, and hope I’ve not landed myself with a storage locker full of lemons :slight_smile: I’d have done more research first instead of later, but I kind of stumbled into the deal, and it had to be closed immediately. (My price per new bike was also a small percentage of the $1750 you were quoted for a used one!)

Richard

Howdy
Might know somebody interested in some of your scooters.
Email me @ 4justus@gmaildotcom

[QUOTE=Price Hicks;6818]One thing you can do is look into buying an upgraded electric scooter. One I would suggest is getting a Zapino Electric Scooter. It has a 3000W Super efficient brushless hub motor that has better than average acceleration.
Where I live in Colorado, the nearest storefront available to test drive one is Small Planet Earth Vehicles in Longmont, CO. Check out their website’s listing for that Zapino for the specs: [/QUOTE]
Like !!!

Hi there! We love our EVT 168, but are in need of a replacement old-style 5-pin charger. Anyone have one to sell???

Electronic Scooter is a new technique. This is also helpful for aged people. These scooters are nowavilable for all aged people but if you purchase this kind of products remember that the scooter are comfortable. You seat properly on it you can not purchase product to ignor your comfort level.

Why anyone purchase this scooter, means you now in today market their are a huge amount of power scooters that are comfortable and available in low price, then why this one?? Is any good difference between EVT-168 and other electric scooters?

I like feature of this new EVT-168 electric scooter. Seems like affordable vehicle, but heavy

Like!!!11