Electric scooter

hi guys!! i want a build a electric scooter but 2 wheels in the front and 1
wheel in the back (like a t-rex ) i dont need big acceleration or top speed
40-45 mph max. at first, i want to choose the right motor for my project.
is the motor i want a use:

Hobbycity Online R/C Hobby Store : Turnigy 80-100-B 130Kv Brushless Outrunner (eq: 70-55) $149.95

do you think it can be any good for my needs??
maby i can put 2 motor if 1 is not enough

hey bentech, good luck with your project. the design your thinking of has been done quite a bit , so you check of a few of them for ideas of designs for one-off frames of vehicals to use as bases, motors, voltages and what have you.

You could also consider two or three hub motors. Less mechanical fabrication to the frame.

Hi
Yeah we can build good scooter for your need2 wheels in the front and 1
wheel in the back without acceleration or top speed 40-45 mph max
The below link will give you the detail picture of scooter for your need.

To find the details click here …

Today most of automotive company made electric scooter. Future of electric scooter is more demanded because it’s doesn’t require any kind of fuel or oils.

Lifted trucks|Mack truks

hi bro, you can put 2 motor i thought its good for carry heavy thing on vehicals, and get a good speed also, best of luck for your project

Today is really good think about the scooter. Electric scooter save the oils & which is helpful to the stop the air pollution.

This really good for environment because the day by day increasing pollution.Electric scooter beater for normal people the portal price rising non stop.

[B]SUV Limousine[/B]

This really good for environment because the day by day increasing pollution.Electric scooter beater for normal people the portal price rising non stop.
[B]SUV Limousine[/B]

This really good for environment because the day by day increasing pollution.Electric scooter better for normal people the portal price rising non stop.
[B]SUV Limousine[/B]

Very good points you wrote here…Great stuff…I think you’ve made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
shower screens

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
discount tiffany jewelry is suitable and polite.,christian louboutin shoes

Shy individuals should not feel pressured to attend speed dating events alone but should feel comfortable inviting a friend or two to join them. By avoiding certain negative actions,christian louboutin, speed daters greatly increase their chance of not only enjoying a pleasant event but also meeting interesting new people interested in socializing with them.

Christian Louboutin Stilettos No Prive Leopard Slingbacks Yellow

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
Polarized ray ban fake is great for activities like fishing,christian louboutin sale, playing golf,Boots, or hanging out at the beach � fundamentally in places where light bounces off a surface & comes off as glare. Fundamentally, glare happens when definite light waves come in contact with a reflector (like snow or water) & bounce off parallel to each other. Wearing shades whose lenses are polarized is helpful because they block these kinds of light waves but let different kinds of light waves come through,Stilettos, so you can see clearly in bright light but without having to squint & without having to deal with that the headache-causing glare.
Some people get headaches or even migraines when they are subjected to much glare. This can be prevented by wearing polarized sun glasses, which are essential in glare reduction.But if you�re already a seasoned outside type of person,Flat, you ought to know that not any type of ray ban replicas will do.

Christian Louboutin Pumps Candy Reticular Pumps black

Or you could purchase the F-14 EV after the prototype concept has been tested.

coool idea

@Electrified I can’t wait when I’ll see one of these on the streets :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing this post . I am very interested in this topic. I would like to share my opinion on this topic best electric scooter amazon Though it’s seen increasingly incessantly, the electrical scooter isn’t acknowledged at this time within the Freeway Code and it will imply that it may solely be utilized in personal or city contexts, as in purchasing facilities or inside parks

Sure that this is such a good idea. You cannot drive officially with a self built scrooter. Very strict rules, for example just read about how complicated this is with the rules for example in germany https://versicherdich.de/e-scooter-versicherung/alles-zur-versicherungsplakette/

Hi I have been working for a better part of a year to build a DIY e scooter form hoverboard wheels and electronics. I have linked a video of me using it. Now there are a lot of things left to be done but at the end I want to make it a real commercial product so I would like some feedback.

Fun project. Show more scooter pictures and less scenery.
What advantage over other scooters?
2 wheel drive?
Lighter, simpler, faster, etc.