Electric scooter

Well im not aiming for super light it will be around 15kg. Yes it has a 2 wheel drive(2x350W so 700W in total power), I am aiming to make it simple to repair. On the market I cant really compete in price because there is no way i could produce so many of them as for example xiaomi so I am focusing more on new features and not lowering down the cost. It will have:
-Hot-swapable batteries
-2 battery slots
-batteries come in there own enclosure which can take around 7000Kg of weight before it brakes so battery safety is also good
-stabilisation(can balance the scooter it self and can help kids or begginers to ride more safely)
It will have a lot more stuff but as you can see im going for safety and longevity over price or performance.
The price will be around $650 so not the cheapest but im fighting with features not with price.
-Max speed is 22Km/h with me at 105Kg riding it so it may be more for someone lighter.
-Max range for me will be around 12Km with a 10Ah battery but for someone lighter it could be more than double that.
-I am aiming to make so i can handle at least 500Kg.

Sorry for not showing the scooter much but this is really not even a prototype its more like a MVP.

Hi guys, do you need any electric scooter? contace me you will get best prices from me

I like your idea but once I have used two motors instead of one and it works but for short time… And hence my scooter was damaged. But If you are successful in your project then share your idea here. It may be helpful for me and others.