You should be careful posting misinformation

You are a seller of old damaged used wrecking yard batteries. My next posting will be about you that I dont think you want people to know about you. Your decision.

Alan, you are the most dangerous lithium seller out there. I would be glad to go to the open forum and expose you. I have pictures and names of people who have bought batteries from you and their Gems burnt down. would love to post these pictures and protect people from you. There are dozens of people on here that have bought batteries from INWO and are successfully running them in their Gems. But I dont see people here posting a successful install with your garbage. You want to start something bring it on. Dozens will come to INWO’s defense NO ONE will be there for you.

5 Likes

Your friend probably doesn’t know squat about testing batteries, maybe he has been playing with too much “acid”.

You can email me at
cruisin@live.com or call 925.292.8565

What a Jerk, Allan is that You? You sell battery’s on Craigs List. I have never met you but I have met 2 people that you sold Volt battery’s to for their Gems Only for them to not have enough voltage to properly run their gem.

LG is right Where are the examples of your happy Gem customers. perhaps you should have the people you sold packs to that installed them in GEMs come here and tell us all how great your battery configurations worked out for them.

Dave has helped hundreds if not thousands of people improve their Gems here on this Forum for little to nothing. Your gonna have a problem with me and lots of other people here if you wanna make threats about posting personal information against Dave.

6 Likes

Wow, another forum junky with mental issues. Best you educate yourself before spreading fake news

@cruisin
You have yet to state what your issues are? Why all the hate? Calling people names and being mean and making threats is so 6th grade. I think most people “on this forum” are just at a loss of why you are making these statements.

2 Likes

This guy bought one of Cruisin’s battery packs. Says it had very little range and hardly worked. 4 months later his Gem burnt to the ground. I wouldn’t use one of Cruisin’s batteries if it was free. His 18s volt batteries will not work properly in a Gem. I have had multiple people reach out to me that bought one of his batteries and it didn’t work well. Asked if I could help them make it work. Sad sad sad.

2 Likes

^^^ Allen LOL you spew about “Fake News”& low & behold your just a bull $hitter. Tell you what Allen. You stop telling lies And we will stop the TRUTH about you, I think that’s a fair deal.

1 Like

So the Gem owner buys the complete system from crusin , it fails miserably because it was designed wrong and he blames the end user. OMG. Everyone the 18s battery Sold on Ebay wont work in a Gem. This is why no one is on here showing us there working system they bought from Allen.

I just saw this post. And I feel I should write this
I met personally Mike, he explained everything to me, I went to his house to pick up the cells, it was an amazing experience.

Gems/golf carts are very dangerous if you don’t use the proper cells and the proper charger/algorithms they will catch on fire while charging and ppl normally charge them inside their Garage so it becomes dangerous for everyone living in the house.

At the end You won’t even Save $$ buying those kind of cells because most likely you’ll have to replace them and meanwhile you’ll be putting your family at risk.

Not worth it.

Thank you for the kind words. The most important part of a lithium upgrade is the design. The right number of cells and proper charging are number one. one of the easiest ways to accomplish this is to see what others have done (and make sure it works) We have dozens and dozens of Gems out there running lithium setups, many are on here. Some of these are 7+ years old. Crusin(Alan) advertises Gem battery’s on Ebay, he says he has sold lots. Do you notice there is no one on here showing his stuff running in a Gem. I can’t find anyone on the FB Gem forums successfully running them either. Why? they won’t work. Lithium is awesome, wouldn’t keep my Gem if I had to go back to lead. But it must be done right!

Mike

Not sure how this guy sleeps at night knowing he’s ripping people off.

Prolly an ebay junky with mental issues.

Fyi I bought from Allan Bullock cruisin@live.com
And after a year they failed and swelled up.
I tried contacting him by email several times asking for help with repair and no response.
I also bought the extra bms and special charger he sold and set it up exactly as he told me to.

Searching the net for a replacement I found this forum post.
Just happy mine didn’t catch on fire.

Looking forward to getting a pack from @lnwo and moving away from this disaster.

Jonathan

2 Likes

Another liar to cover up for their own stupidity. Its easy to blame others for your failures.
You need some maturity, but the forum full of mental patients wont help you.

| jonathan_pitts
June 10 |

• | - |

Fyi I bought from Allan Bullock cruisin@live.com
And after a year they failed and swelled up.
I tried contacting him by email several times asking for help with repair and no response.
I also bought the extra bms and special charger he sold and set it up exactly as he told me to.

Searching the net for a replacement I found this forum post.
Just happy mine didn’t catch on fire.

Looking forward to getting a pack from @lnwo and moving away from this disaster.

Jonathan

So what is your best guess or the point of failure here?
What did he do that caused this?

What is he lying about?
Did he not buy from you?
Did he not try to contact you?
Have you not tried to help?

1 Like