Speed Limit can be removed from Curtis Controller

Are you still working on your project. Didn’t hear back from you.

Can you still clash the programmers? Dave188188@gmail.com

Evnut, I would like to speak with you about Curtis controller programming and the highest output available.

So why didn’t you provide a ph# so that I may call you?

Wasn’t even sure the post I replied to was still active.

My number is 1 (225) 715-2006

A post was merged into an existing topic: You should be careful posting misinformation

does this work for a ezgo curtis?

Like to remove speed restriction on club car with curtis controller my number is 8478458697

I am having some issues with speed on my cart. Curtis 1204 and i went from 19MPH to 13MPH. How to I reprogram or rest the Speed chip to max?

Only the 1204M is programmable. Your problem is probably using

Lead or gel batteries which loose their voltage rapidly. I sell ne lithium

Which would do a much better job and last about 25+ years.

standard batteries. Looking to go to Lithium at some point. whats you price for 48v

I am the only one to sell NEW 48v volt batteries for $650.00ea plus shipping.

$650.00 plus shipping

Can you send me some info? Pictures?

Provide email address

Do you have 72 V battery for a 2009 Miles Mini truck? Also can you change the programing for speed? It is currently limited to 25 mph? ccallen14@gmail

What part of the country are you in? I have a Miles truck that is 35mph from factory.
miles zx40

Yes I have the 72v for the miles. I had the contract to replace all the chinese batteries in the miles about 5 years ago. I can also reprogram the controller to remove the speed restriction. Call me @ nine two five two nine two 8565.

Hello evnut. I know this is an old thread. i have a 2008 Gem E2 mine has a plastic gray GE controller. Can this one be programmed to increase the speed?