Who is the forum owner / mod?

Can we get regional categories? Either by state or country region (Southwest, Northwest, etc)? I personally would like a Southern Ca. or Even a San Diego section. I have a few links I could place in there right now.

I think it’d be nice to be able to post happenings by area so others that come here can instantly see resources close to them.

Cheers

I think thats a great idea too, it would be really nice to be able to get more people here too posting. I’ve gotten a few people to check out the site and they wont really post till there is more convo here going on.

Great idea just let me know exactly what do you mean … make me some mock theads examples and i will add them!

I have been thinking of getting rid of the hybrid cars by models and adding some new sections. so your input is great.

seperate it by secions of the US then over all sections of the world… like mid west, south, north east, north west, south west…

if you want a good prime example. i deal with people from arround the world on my forum i run www.eclubvw.com

What Feus said. Or West coast, East coast, Everything in between, and over the big pond…

J/K. By regions as mentioned earlier would be fine with me.

Cheers