Looking for best place to buy brake kits for 2001 and 2002 e4s.
Any suggestions?
Looking for best place to buy brake kits for 2001 and 2002 e4s.
Any suggestions?
WTH do you need brakes for? Your gems travel at 2-3 mph. Can’t you just saw a hole in the floor and Fred Flinstone that shyt?
,![]()
Nev-accessories.com is the only place I know and, more importantly, that I would trust for that. Some parts are rebuilt core exchanges while others are actually new production runs that they had commissioned.
Yeah but water and road FOD might come up thru the hole in the floor.. ha ha..
OK.. when I strip it all done I will try cleaning and fixing what I have. I put the NEV brake kit on the train and it was ok.. but damn it is expensive.. I will have a lot less weight to stop the cartoon cars so if the cylinders are ok.. at most the pads and springs would be the main parts.. that is doable. just gotta get that far first.. The good news, as you already know, both cars are mini rockets with the new Li batteries.. of course now I have to slow them down a bit.. ha ha..
I can just turn up n the regen braking for you then.
LOL at Jar Jar! He ain’t lyin
All the adjustments I ever made with the GE softwear you could never adjust the regen the way your can with a Sevcon on the Newer cars.
I have the Regen turned up so hi I can regen at over 300 Amps. It’s so cool. You never have to brake. The Regen is so aggressive you just let your foot off the throttle and depending on how much you wanna stop. It’s definitely somting ya gotta get used to