Gem Brake Shoes

Anyone know if any other brakes shoes will fit a 2001 Gem E825? I don’t want the disk brakes. They always seem to be out of stock at NEV Acc.

You need to call/email NEV regarding the disc brake kits. I called, and was told they make them up in sets and it took a couple weeks until they emailed that the kits were available. Best mechanical upgrade to a GEM.

1 Like

I second this. Call nev and get on the list. Best upgrade I’ve done to date! Absolutely worth the wait!

I passed on the Disc Brake upgrade and put new original equipment on it… Been Kicking myself ever since---- Should have done the Disc Brake Upgrade… Ugggh
2001 E825

Get on the List and don’t make the same mistake I made…LOL

I’ve got relatively new shoes and actually full brakes from when I upgraded to disc’s if you’re interested but also recommend going to disc upgrade.

Unrelated… I have a 2008 GEM E2, new calipers w/pads, 2 new 9.21” rotors and 2 new spindles, all from Polaris, via my local GEM dealer. Are there any curve balls coming at me once I receive the parts and start the work?

Thanks, Dave

Why do you regret the brake shoes? You need brake shoes for the rear brakes. Please let me know.
Scott