What other upgrades?

@Inwo Lol. 5 14.5’s. I think that’s the voltage but I’m not sure. I just know I have 5 batteries. It does the job though my neighbor has a idoc or something Toyota and I beat him on a 0-40 race and it’s so fast lol.

@Inwo it has underglow too lol. It also beat my wife’s Prius 0-40 but that’s expected. I named it the Prius killer because it’s scary how fast it is. I have a buddy that is a stuntman and he 2 wheeled it on the side no joke I swear but I’m never doing it again because it completely destroyed the rims because the tires are so low profile. Sadly I didn’t get a video because I was in it. I swear I needed a pacemaker after that :rofl::rofl:

@grantwest I found where I got the bed. http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/gem-bed-truck-bed-gem-car-220317342 It’s really easy to install just take off the raar fenders ad just bolt on to existing holes on 05 and newer models. On older, you will have to make a bracket. I believe it was about $600

Is this Your Car?

This thread just keeps on giving! I’m 99% sure that the car that Dustin is talking about is the Orignal Posters GEM.
In the Orignal thread the Poster asked what upgrades should he do.

How about install the bed so it lines up LOL LOL
Sorry I couldn’t resist!

I have to fix it but I drove it to the beach and someone sat on the very rear edge which broke the front mounting bolts. I have new ones in the mail.

Ok that makes sence. And sorry that happend. Sucks when you have to fix other people’s stupidity.

I’m still confused. You said you have 30k into your car, that makes sence if you had someone build it. When I first saw your car and because your down in So-Cal I assumed IMS built it and I know a turn key car likes yours is right in that range. Then when I saw your car on the IMS Facebook page, and he was saying “this is how NOT to build your car” that had me scratching my head.

BTW: I have a story that’s close to your person sitting on your car story.

When I was 18 I was a auto body grunt. I worked day and night and scraped and saved and I bought and restored a 69 Porsche 911. It was cherry. It had a period correct Turbo whale tail. I payed $1000 for it. Back in the day $1000 was a huge amount of money.

I was at a party and I was sitting in my car and some people were chilling and hanging out real close to the back of my car. All of a sudden this fat chick jumps up and sits on the back of my cars tail like it’s a bench. I could hear the fiberglass all cracking, OMG I couldn’t believe that someone could be so stupid.

Sorry about your Porsche. I’m a car geek so that hurts me on the inside too. I built it myself with a buddy of mine that runs a car fab shop. I don’t know why IMS would say that’s NOT how you build a cart and I don’t know how they would know none of the bolts were upgraded which they are. I replaced every single bolt I took off with grade 8’s. the only reason the bed broke was because I couldn’t get grade 8’s in the the length and thread I needed so I went with the lowes specials. I think I have learned from this lesson that I needed to get custom grade 8’s and that’s what I’m waiting for and why it’s not fixed. One thing I found very interesting was when you pointed out the IMS post, I went and commented on it and told them all the things that were NOT wrong and that they never even had seen it with their own eyes. I would be HAPPY for them to come down and inspect it for road worthiness and safety. About 15 minutes after that comment, I got an email saying that my account has been terminated because I was reported for disrespectful comments by IMS. I didn’t cuss or say anything bad about them. I will never be doing business with them ever.

First off this thread is turning into Internet gold. So let me get this straight. IMS posts pictures of your car on Facebook & points out that it’s built wrong Bla,Bla,Bla and then you comment on pictures about your own car on IMS’s Facebook page and you didn’t swear or go crazy and Facebook Deleted your Account?

Ok pleaes help me? What am I missing Sum-Ting-Wong?

I have no idea. All I know is my account went bang dang ow

Every time I try to login

And then when I try to go to the help center, it says I was reported by IMS for disrespectful comments. BS

That’s B.S
Do you have a copy of the Post you did on IMS’s FB page. This seems very strange. Because if what you said you posted is accurate, on his facebook page that seems almost unbelievable. I have seen people posting WAY more scandalous and nasty things on people’s FB page then what you said. That’s why it’s hard to believe. Post your reply from FB?

The guy that owns “Little Sparky” posts here quite often and seems to know Dustin and IMS threw Facebook quite well perhaps he can shed some light on the subject

I hope. I can’t see the post and I don’t have it saved. Because if my account wasn’t terminated I would be able to see my post history and when I try to see it not logged in it must have been deleted. I just find this whole ordeal very unsettling.

@Troyin909
Sorry for the late reply a ton of stuff happened but now I’m back and here are your pictures! And as you can see, I’m now hooked on electric!! And if anyone wants, I’ll be able to take a whole bunch of “glamour” shots in the next few days.

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…