What is your view on neighbourhood electric vehicle regulations?

As more and more neighbourhood electric vehicles (NEVs) emerge in our neighbourhoods we thought it would be interesting to see whether you feel they are underregulated, overregulated or the authorities have got the situation in hand?

for me I’m content with the laws as they are… I’m probably over cautious in how I drive… I have added extra bright turn signals as well as replacing the stock tail lights with LED lights… people give my my space and I have the quick power to jack rabbit start or lead the pack… I thought about removing my doors during the summer but feel that they add to the safety of the car… not that cloth doors is protection but in that they are black on a white car they do make me stand out…

Bob

What Bob Said.

Interesting!

[quote=eS GEM Colo;31270]for me I’m content with the laws as they are… I’m probably over cautious in how I drive… I have added extra bright turn signals as well as replacing the stock tail lights with LED lights… people give my my space and I have the quick power to jack rabbit start or lead the pack… I thought about removing my doors during the summer but feel that they add to the safety of the car… not that cloth doors is protection but in that they are black on a white car they do make me stand out…

Bob[/quote]

Spot on Bob.